Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Back on Line

Some how Spring hit and the next thing I knew school was out and Summer is here!!  It has been the usual level of crazy, but I have totally missed all my blogging buddies.  Not only have I not been blogging on my own site, but have not been keeping up with you all.

The weather is spectacular here in GA and we have been enjoying the pool.  I am happy to report that I am down once again 30 pounds and I am not fretting being in a bathing suit.  I have to find a way to keep this off this time.  I can't go back.  It is not pretty.  The older you get, the harder it is to keep off and when you take it off, not everything springs back the way it is supposed to, if you know what I mean.  I have been doing laps in the pool and have a kick board that I have been using.  With Shelby home, it will be harder to get to the gym.  I know some of you have been working on shedding the weight too and I hope you are experiencing the same success.  Go for it! It is so worth it.

The summer is going to be low key.  No big travel or vacation plans this year.  Don is working a job in Baltimore and I have a contract to work at home.  That actually works really great, but will have to work that out in the mornings and nights while S is sleeping.

Our friends and ex-neighbors from Canada are coming to visit for 2 weeks this summer.  We really enjoy having them and it will definitely be the highlight of the summer.  We enjoy celebrating Canada Day and the 4th together.

I spent a Girls Weekend in NYC and had a blast.  I will post those pictures soon and tell you all about it.  Well, it is good to be back and I look forward to catching up with all of you as well.

4 comments:

vivian said...

Hi Tammy! welcome back. I have wondered about you several times! sounds like you will have a nice laid back summer. me too.. not travel plans, no big plans.. just my three day weekends and lots of beach days. I ve lost just under 30 pounds with my goal at losing another 30 0r 40 by october. I need to step it up a notch now that the weather is nice. I need to get out on my pink bike!
so since it seems we wont see each other this summer then we'll have to keep up here!
have a great day!
xoxo
vivian

Lee Weber said...

Hey grl- tell me your weight loss secrets!I need to lose about 12 pounds... xoxo

alsa said...

baca one piece terbaru bahasa indonesia komikindo

admin said...

Kabar gembira untuk pasangan biduan dan pengusaha yang baru saja menikah di Jepang, Syahrini dan Reino Barack.
Mantan kekasih Luna Maya, Reino Barack dan Syahrini akan berbagi kebahagiaannya sesudah menikah untuk khalayak.
Syahrini dan Reino Barack akan mengungkapkan secara langsung perihal pernikahannya tersebut Live melewati akun Facebook
Sebelumnya, khlayak sangat hendak tahu seputar pernikahan keduanya, tetapi informasi yang didapat masih minim.
Kecuali potret dan video yang diberikan oleh akun sosial media gosip, atau dari akun individu mereka namun melulu singkat.
Kabar penrikahan pun sedikit dipecah oleh adik dari Syahrani sekaligus managernya, Aisyahrani.
pasangan pengantin baru Syahrini dan Reino Barack siap berbagi kebahagiaan dan membalas rasa penasaran masyarakat.
Pernikahan Syahrini dan Reino Barack juga sempat terkesan ditutup-tutupi dari masyarakat.
Tak melulu terkesan tertutup, pernikahan Syahrini dan Reino Barack pun diiringi kabar tak sedap.
pathdaily
kata kata baper
kata kata baper lucu
kata kata baper buat gebetan
kata kata baper islami
kata bikin baper semua orang
kata kata baper dilan
kata kata buat mantan
mantan terindah
mantan lagu
kata sindiran buat mantan tersayang